Controlled Drugs (including destruction), and Serious Incident Reporting

Controlled Drug Incident Reporting

Issues with controlled drugs should now be reported online at:  Here you can request CD destruction, report incidents and view update and newsletters from the local intelligence network. Register for an account and select “East of England” then your ICB  for your area.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the East Controlled Drugs Team: